Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are responsible to check their eligibility for IIBA or PMI certifications. Refer to the latest IIBA requirements at www.iiba.org or www.pmi.org for latest PMI requirements.
- If registration to courses is cancelled more than one week before course start date. 100% amount will be refunded.
- If registration to courses is cancelled within one week of course start date, payment will not be refunded, but candidate will be allowed to schedule for another training session
- It is highly recommended that candidates fill their certificate application before the start date of a course
- No refunds are allowed due to IIBA or PMI application rejection or failure to take the exam
100% Money Back Guarantee
Your win is our win..
At Institute I4 we want you to meet your objectives of being BA, PM certified. But since uncertainty is always out there, we decided to share you the risk of exam failure.
We will refund 100% of your payment to Institute I4 if all of the following conditions are met:
- Your first attempt to take the exam was within 60 days from course commencement.
- After the 60 days period, you took the IIBA or PMI exam another time within your 1 year application expiry period but you failed to pass in all 2 or 3 attempts.
- You attended an ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, or PMP course provided by Institute I4
- You applied for the same certification level as the course you attended. Example, if you attended a CCBA course but you applied for CBAP, you will not be eligible to get the refund, you will only be eligible if you took the CCBA exam.
- You tried our exam simulation and scored at least 85% before your first attempt to sit for the exam
- Your refund claim is supported by IIBA or PMI receipts and exam results