Dates: 19 Jul – 21 Jul (3 days)
This course will be offered live online, “in real-time”, via Zoom.
Get 60% off Now. Apply the code
Professional in Business Analysis
Location: Live Online
Program Days (live sessions): 3
Program Hours: 35 from PMI authorized R.E.P (View PMI Endorsement)
Passing PMI-PBA® exam requires good preparation and resources. Our PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® Exam Prep course will shorten your learning curve and boost your confidence to get certified. It will prepare you for the PMI-PBA® exam and equip you with study material and resources to help you prepare with less time.
Business Analysis methodologies are continuously gaining attention as fundamental enablers of project success. Organizations are naturally trying to improve their business by managing requirements to change. So whether it’s a company building a product or solution for internal or external markets, we are seeing a trend of adoption of Business Analysis practices.
Certifications boost the career of the exam takers, as it, in most cases, indicates knowledge, interest, proficiency and pursuit of excellence in the particular subject. One of the premier institutes of Project Management – PMI® has outlined the requirements of the Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) certification exam that was formally launched in 2014.
This course helps in providing all the information and guidance required to prepare for the PMI-PBA® examination. The course augments a certification aspirant’s professional experience and skills with the knowledge of tools, techniques and practices that are required for the examination.
Beyond certification seekers, the content in this course are for all Business Analysis practitioners on whom organizations rely to deliver projects effectively and efficiently for their customers.
This course is designed to enable you to pass the PMI-PBA exam and spend less time in preparation. By completing this course:
- You will get a Certificate of 35 contact hours (formal education in business analysis – endorsed by PMI)
- You will construct a good understanding of the PMI-PBA exam knowledge in a relatively short time and with the least possible stress
- You will recognize the important areas you need to focus on while preparing for the PMI-PBA exam
- You will be challenged with tough questions to assess your knowledge and thinking approach so that you become familiar with the type of questions you will be facing in the PMI-PBA exam
- You will acquire the right tools and material to prepare for the PMI-PBA exam
Participants will get the following material as downloadable pdf files:
- PMI Guide to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis for Practitioners Guide
- Course Slides View Sample
- Exam Preparation Guide including 300+ Exam Practice Questions
All times noted are in the Eastern U.S. (New York) time zone.
Course Time in Different Time Zones
|USA and Canada (Pacific)||06:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|USA and Canada (EST)||09:00 AM – 1:00 AM|
|United Kingdom||01:00 PM – 05:00 PM|
|Saudi Arabia||04:00 PM – 08:00 PM|
|India||06:30 PM – 010:30 PM|
|China||09:00 PM – 1:00 AM|
Live Online – Learning When You Need It Most
This course will be presented live online using the Zoom format. Class size is limited to facilitate networking among peers and allow ample opportunities to pose questions directly to faculty.
What to expect from the live online course:
- Immersive topic exploration
- Live presentations by faculty, shared documents, and collaborative tools
- Proven frameworks and immediately applicable takeaways
- Ample breaks and opportunities to ask questions
To make the most of the experience, we recommend:
- Establishing a strong internet connection and using a web camera.
- Testing your system using https://zoom.us/test prior to the start of your program.
- Connecting to Zoom via your computer (dialing in by phone only if necessary). This will ensure that you are able to view the materials and fully participate in group activities.
Attendance throughout the program and completion of online exercises is required to earn a certificate of completion.
We look forward to seeing and hearing from you online!
This program has been developed for people seeking to improve their business analysis skills and deliver higher value projects at their organizations. The program is endorsed by PMI to qualify for the PMI-PBA certification PDUs requirements. This program is applicable to:
- Business Analysts
- Project managers
- Project analysts, and
- Anyone seeking to achieve the PMI-PBA®
Khaled SantinaKhaled is a Master Trainer at Institute i4, Certified Instructor by PMI to deliver PMP, ACP, and PBA courses. Connect with Khaled on LinkedIn
Mia GrayMia is a principal Trainer at Institute i4, Certified Instructor by PMI to deliver PMP, ACP, and PBA courses. Connect with Mia on LinkedIn
For more information about the PMI-PBA® certification check the PMI-PBA page https://www.pmi.org/certifications/business-analysis-pba
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.