- Plan: Once you sign up for the program, you will develop a time plan with your coach to work together throughout the program
- Start: You will start your working with your coach in a set of online sessions according to the plan. Those sessions include training, studying, exam practicing activities, and coaching. The program duration may be as short as:
- 21 days for ECBA
- 28 days for CCBA
- 35 days for CBAP
- Adjust: Throughout the program, you will be able to see your progress on a daily basis, and you will get instant feedback from your coach during the sessions on what you need to do to keep on the right track. You may also need to adjust your plan accordingly.
- Take the Exam: by the end of the program, you will have the knowledge and confidence to take the exam. You should have scheduled your exam to be immediately after the program. Typically, your exam date will be:
- 23 days from the program start date for ECBA
- 30 days from the program start date for CCBA
- 37 days from the program start date for CBAP
What to expect from this live online program:
- Accelerated learning of what is needed to pass the exam
- Confidence to take the exam
- Professional Development Hours (PDUs) for your IIBA certification
- IIBA application and exam scheduling assistance
- Live presentations by the coach
- Frequent feedback to adjust your learning and readiness path
- Shared documents for quick understanding and memorization
- Online tools to practice and assess your knowledge and progress
- Exam taking strategies
By joining the IIBA Fast Track program, you don’t have to worry about material or tools. You will be provided with different materials specially designed to get you ready in the shortest possible time. Those include:
- Fast Track Study Aids
- Web-based Activities
- Exam Simulator
- BABOK Visual Study Guide
Live Online – Learning When You Need It Most
This program will be presented live online using the Zoom platform.
Schedules are customized to each student individually. You will plan your own schedule with the program coach.
Institute i4 is IIBA Premier Education Provider
For more information about the IIBA® certifications check the IIBA page https://www.iiba.org/certification/iiba-certifications/
ECBA, CCBA, CBAP, and BABOK are registered marks of International Institute of Business Analysis.