SCRUM: The Art of Agile Practice
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the role
- Engage with Agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
This course focuses on applying Agile principles in your every day work, to help you be better prepared to use these concepts to improve project success and efficiency. This course covers the essential aspects of working in an Agile team, providing practical examples and exercises that enable key concepts to be translated into your day-to-day role. It is designed to help people build confidence in Agile and enable them to demonstrate best practice Agile methods that can be introduced across a project or company.
SCRUM: The Art of Agile Practice is aimed at anyone involved in any product development or software development projects who wants to become familiar with working in an Agile environment. That includes developers, business analysts, testers, project managers, and IT directors. Participants will benefit from this course by gaining a solid ground in Agile techniques.
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Value the principles behind the agile manifesto and its approach.
- Understand the roles within an agile SCRUM team for Release and Iteration planning.
- Learn how to contribute as an agile team member to high quality requirements.
- Appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through Retrospectives.
Who Should Attend
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Developers, business analysts, and product managers wanting to become familiar with working in an Agile environment.
- Team leaders, project managers and IT directors wanting a solid grounding in Agile techniques.
- Innovation leaders and managers looking for proven approaches to more successful innovation initiatives
- Change agents who are motivated to add a valuable change to their organization by adopting one of today's most successful agile methodologies
Currently, all courses are being delivered online
- Agile Principles
- Scrum Framework
- Requirements and User Stories
- Product Backlog
- Estimation and Velocity
- Simulation #1: Requirements, Estimation, and Backlog Management
- Product Owner
- Development Team
- Scrum Team Structures
- Simulation #2: Agile Team Roles
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Execution
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Simulation #3: Two hours Complete Simulation of SCRUM process, events, roles, and artifacts
For more information about the SCRUM certifications, visit the SCRUM.org website https://www.scrum.org/