Date: 13 Mar - 15 Mar
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Boston, The Schrafft's Center Power House, 529 Main Street, Suite 200
Join us at ECBA Boston course, the ultimate business analysis learning experience. This is where analysts gather to prepare for the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis certification. ECBA is a global business analysis certificate supported by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
We designed the ECBA course in Boston to help participants like you prepare and pass the ECBA® exam from the first attempt. The ECBA in-class course in Boston will last three days and features study material and a question bank to reduce preparation time and increase the chance of success. The course is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) version 3.0 and includes sample exam questions to prepare you. Additionally, you’ll learn test-taking tips and strategies, along with other practice exercises, to reinforce the material.
- The ECBA course in Boston is led by a business analysis expert and endorsed by the International Institute of Business Analysis IIBA
- The total course duration is 21 hours (sessions + exercises)
Included with the ECBA course in Boston:
- ECBA Exam Similar Questions simulator (more than 800 questions)
- ECBA Study Guide (updated to help candidates pass 2023 ECBA exam edition)
- Course Slides with ECBA Knowledge Summary
- BABOK Tasks Network Diagram (a unique study material to help candidates view links between BABOK tasks and deliverables)
- Certificate of 21 ECBA course contact hours endorsed by IIBA
- Guidance on the ECBA Exam application process